26 March 2012

35 weeks

Hi bloggy friends
First of all, I would like to thank everyone who commented and emailed messages of love and support.
Its been a very hard week, but I'm doing okay and hanging in there.
I took the week off blogging, but still managed to snap this pic at 35 weeks (please excuse the tired, makeup-less face).
I'll be back tomorrow with the 36 week update.


How far along? 35 weeks
Maternity clothes? Nothing new. The weather is starting to heat up and I have NO shorts that fit. Im getting by with a couple of dresses that are really stretchy!
Stretch marks? None
Sleep: A little tough to get comfortable. But its not too bad.
 Best moment this week: Sorting and packing away all the baby gifts. I love spending time in the nursery, its my favorite room in the house.
Miss Anything? Green beer for St Patricks Day.
Movement: LOTS! Sometimes her feet will stick out on the one side.
Food cravings: None
Anything making you queasy or sick: Still get a bit nauseous when I eat at night.
Have you started to show yet: Yes.
Labour Signs: Think there are some braxton hicks going on. The doctor says my cervix is softening and I'm just under 1cm dialated. WOOHOO!
Belly Button in or out? I officially think its not going to pop. 
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: My father's passing has really taken a huge emotional toll on me.
Looking forward to: My mom's visit. I think she might come over here earlier then she first intended. Hopefully she'll make it for the birth.

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the update Kate - you are being so strong - I'm really proud of you! You guys are truly a special family! XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry for your loss. It is unfair that your father passed before the birth of your beautiful little girl. I'm so sorry for your loss :( you are in our thoughts

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw darling.. i too am very sorry for the loss of your father but maybe heaven just needed an extra angel sooner.... you are in my thoughts!
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. And even with no make up and feeling so emotionally heart sore you look beautiful!
    Big hug
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. your looking good girl! you are getting so close! i hope your mom can make it for the birth, that would be so amazing to have her there! congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  6. EEK 35 weeks! Sterkte! Sending hugs and love.

    ReplyDelete