27 August 2012

4 months of Zoey


Weight: 13lbs
Height: 25 inches
Clothing size: I have just done another wardrobe clean out. It's crazy how fast babies go through all these cute outfits! She now fits into 3 month clothing, although some brands are still a little big.
Diaper size: Size 1

Feeding: 4oz about every 2 and half hours. Sometimes she needs an extra oz and sometimes she only drinks 3oz.

Sleep: She takes a longer noon-time nap, but takes smaller 40min naps throughout the day. At night she will usually go down from about 9pm, wake up around 1am to eat and then sleep until 6 or 7am.
Milestones: She lifts her head up really high and strong when she is lying on her belly. She can roll over from her belly to her back and has rolled the other direction once. Zoey bears a lot of weight on her legs... I feel like she will be standing and walking sooner then usual.
Loves: Baths, shiny things like TV's and lights, Mommy and Daddy making funny sounds, laying in Mommy and Daddy's bed, Car rides.
 
Dislikes: Very loud family events... she is becoming more aware of her surroundings
Adventures: We took our first family vacation together! We went to Philadelphia and Washington, DC. Zoey was great on the car ride and enjoyed the hotel pool very much.
Mommy and Daddy could not get through the month without: Zoey. I have really grown attached to this little human. Sometimes when she naps for too long I miss hanging out with her. The love I feel for her is unlike no other which grows stronger and stronger each and every day.

11 comments:

  1. Love her little pony tail! She is getting so big! You must let me know when's a good time to meet for coffee or lunch when I'm in New York... I'll try and work around your schedule :) I'm there from the 10th to the 13th!

    xxx
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so cute, and just keeps getting cuter!! I can't wait til my Z's hair gets long enough for a little baby ponytail... She has a bunch in the back, but not so much on the top... So it might be awhile. :)

    I can't believe your Z is 4 months already!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the hair do :) What a cutie pie!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my!! She is so darling!! I love the chalkboard elephant! Where did you find it?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is too adorable for words... OMG! I cannot believe it's 4 months already... I feel like it was a week ago when we were still in your countdown and comparing baby to an avocado! HAHA!
    Well done mom and dad
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is such a little peanut! I can't imagine putting my Jack beside her :) Isn't it lovely how much love you have for them? Even when they scream and cry it's all ok because they are yours.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cutie. I love the elephant sign

    ReplyDelete
  8. adorable! SHe has gotten so big! It's amazing all the little mile stones babies go thru :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. So good to have you back Kate!! Little Zoey is adorable and I cannot believe how time flies...
    Our little princess is 2 weeks older than Zoey and it's great to watch them grow, and to follow a fellow South African!
    x
    Caley - www.ellieloveblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Zoey is just so adorable!

    Stumbled across your blog & thought I'd drop a comment but I'm hooked, so now I'm stalking you! Just kidding. :D Awesome blog though. Definitely following.

    xx

    ReplyDelete