With only 3 months left until baby Llambok's arrival, its time to get serious about converting the spare room in our new apartment into a little baby girl nursery.
I am planning on decorating in pink (what else?), grey and white. I also wanted some African accents and maybe some Peruvian ones too to represent what a crazy mix of cultures this little one really is.
I am also trying to keep a tight budget, as we'll need every penny we can get for diapers, food and all those adorable outfits I've been keeping my eye on.
Here is my little inspiration board that I have put together and wanted to share with all of you.
1. Giraffe family wall decal from Single Stone Studios . This would look great in white against the grey walls and perhaps behind the crib.
2. Grey and pink all the way! Definitely painting the walls grey. I also love that they have converted a dresser into the changing table in this room.
3. This deer head from cardboardsafari.com is so cool! I'm going to try and make my own one out of paper mache.
4. I would love to make a mobile out of paper lanterns and pom-poms to hang over the crib.
5. Fabric inspiration! Going to probably order the bumper from this etsy store.
6. This alphabet block picture is just too cute!
7. Rattan Elephant Hamper from homedecorators.com
8. Loving these shelves and the idea of hanging the clothes underneath. (Especially since the cupboard is so full already)
9. What a great idea! Hot glue random toys onto a frame and spray paint. So simple!