23 December 2012

A Christmas Catch Up

I had so many festive posts planned in my head, but I find myself with hardly any time to sit and type them out. Bah Humbug! I am going to admit that it has been really hard getting back into blogging. Between being a mother to a baby who will still not sleep through the night, working 30hrs a week, running my Etsy shop during the busy gift buying season and keeping everyone in this house clean and fed; there are just not enough hours in the day. Lets take a minute to catch up shall we?

My mom, sister and brother in law arrived in New York to spend Christmas with us this year. This is the first time my sister got to meet her niece and Zoey thinks that her aunt is the most fascinating and hilarious person she has ever met. It's been great having some extra helping hands while I was so busy with orders for my Etsy shop and with my mom's OCD cleaning habit, my apartment is almost back to it's pre-baby state of cleanliness.

There is nothing like New York during Christmas time! The city is sparkly and festive at every turn, but completely packed and overcrowded at the same time. I took my family to see the department store window displays and the Rockefeller tree today and basically had to use Zoey's stroller to plough through the crowds. What a nightmare. A twinkly, christmasy nightmare.



3 comments:

  1. I love all your pictures! How fun for you to have family there to celebrate with, I hope it's a magical time for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Il love this picture! Waouh the last... (i'm french sorry for my bad english!!)
    please what font for : "crowds" ?? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the displays! It's so wonderful that your family was able to visit. Hope you had a beautiful Christmas!

    http://mandycrandell.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete