20 September 2011

A mild case of Summer Feet

You know its been a good Summer when you end up with a flip flop tan. 


I wish I could blame this "great look" on the many hours I (didn't) spend at the beach, but the truth is: when Summer hits, flip flops are the ONLY shoes I wear. Day in and day out. I blame this on growing up at the beach where flip flops (or slip slops, as South Africans call them) are the year-round footwear of choice.

We have already had a couple of days where my toes have begged for a sock or two, but I'm making the most of my comfy rubber flip flops for as long as possible.

5 comments:

  1. haha! summer feet arent going to see much daylight over here now, getting the boots out of the cupboard!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I'm not the only mental one still wearing slops! Gosh, miss our little town now :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw! You're making me miss summer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! I have the same tan! I blame SA too!

    ReplyDelete