1 May 2012

Everyday of April

On my quest to document everyday of this year in pictures, I give you my compilation of April:
(see January, February and March too!)
 

April was the month that I had been waiting in so much anticipation for and what a month it was!
Pregnancy really took it's toll on me this last month and I was totally sapped of any ounce of energy I had left, but Spring sprung in full bloom and with it came the arrival of the most beautiful and tiny edition to my little family.
I also opened my Etsy Shop "The African Llama" and I've been having a lot of fun filling my first orders.

May is here and with it, my Mom, who flies in all the way from South African tomorrow. 
Hopefully May will also bring lots of warm spring days for walks in the park!

1 comment:

  1. Love these pictures! Baby girl is adorable :) and props to you for your new shop. I can't wait to order something whenever God blessed us with a baby.

    ReplyDelete