18 October 2011

13 weeks


How far along? 13 weeks 4 days
Maternity clothes? I found a pair of (non-maternity) jeans that still fit! WOOHOO!
Stretch marks? No, still need to buy cream!
Sleep: Hard to get my neck comfortable with the headaches.
Best moment this week: Seeing the little one at the scan. He/She is moving and jumping around like crazy. 
Miss Anything? Celebrating my birthday with a glass (or two) of wine.
Movement: Can't feel it yet, but it certainly is!
Food cravings: Not really this week.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Still having a lot of headaches, and feeling pretty light headed at times.
Have you started to show yet: Not too much.
Gender: I think we have our finalist names for both a boy and a girl now.
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Pretty happy.
Looking forward to:  Going shopping for new clothes.

5 comments:

  1. I look forward to this weekly update now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog! You are a cute pregnant lady!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad I came across you blog, it's super cute! And I love the Apple Pictures down below, looks like a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh these questions are so fun! You will love looking back on this! so sorry you can't enjoy your wine... when I get pregnant I am going to miss wine and more than that sushi and raw fish!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete