16 December 2011

Bon Voyage!


This morning we are off to the airport and catching our flight to South Africa.
To say that I am excited to be flying home for the Holidays is an understatement.
This is my first trip home in 3 years and the first time in 7 years that I will be celebrating Christmas with my family.

I'm going to be taking a bit of a blog break, but hopefully I'll still be able to make a few sporadic blog post attempts until the New Year.

I wish you all the happiest and safest of Holidays.

3 comments:

  1. YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's so exciting. Have a safe and wonderful trip- and Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited for you! Enjoy the travels and the family Christmas. This is so incredibly special :-)
    Have a very Merry Christmas
    Much love, Bailey from Vanilla Blonde

    ReplyDelete
  3. So awesome! Hope you have an amazing time!

    ReplyDelete