- Diapers (of course) I prefer the pampers swaddlers.
- Wipes. I don't prefer any specific brand, I just buy whatever is cheapest.
- Aquaphor cream to prevent diaper rash
- Burp Cloth (I use the receiving blankets from the hospital)
- Light Blanket (warmer blanket in colder weather)
- Pacifiers. I always bring 2 just in case one of them drops.
- My madela cooler bag which keeps my milk cold until I need to feed the baby.
- A spare onesie in case of spit up or diaper explosion (this one can be purchased in my shop)
- A notebook where I write down each time my baby eats or how long she naps for (to help me remember when I last fed her etc.)
- Piglet snuggle blanket. Zoey love holding things in her hands at this stage and she loves snuggling with this little pig.
15 July 2012
Mommy Monday: Whats in your diaper bag?
Posted by Kate at 21:13