Today marks the official halfway point of Summer.
Are you holding onto your bikini with your strongest grip? Or are you excited for some cooler weather and the red/orange/yellow tones of Fall?
Before Summer began I posted my Summer Bucket List so I feel like today is as good a time as any to check in and see how many things we can cross off the list.
Beach it up and get a tan:We have only made 1 trip to the beach so far (here) but I have been spending many days at the pool for "work", that counts right?
- Canoe on the Hudson River: Thanks to some sewage leakage (eww!), they closed off all activities in the Hudson for a while. So I'm giving that a rest till a little later down the line.
- Watch an outdoor movie: After 2 heavy thunderstorms in a row, our movie screening was cancelled until September. Stay tuned.
Picnic at the Ladies Pavilion:We spent a fabulous day in the very spot we were married for our half year anniversary. (here)
- Attempt to play tennis: Hubby has just started coaching again, but finding time to play has been hard.
- Bohemian Hall and Beer Garden: Not yet.
- Central Park Summer Stage: Hubby was working the day my favorite South African band was playing. More then bummed!
- Mountain Jam: Took a backseat due to finances
Lots of hiking: Great hike up High Tor can be found (here) And more to come this weekend.
- White Water Rafting: Not yet
- Coney Island: Not yet
Host a big 4th July BBQ:Fun day with the family (here)
- Camping: Don't know why I left it off the original list, but we have a campsite booked for next weekend.
4/13 so far? What?!? Okay, so it might not have been the most productive Summer just yet but, can we boil that down to me working 11 hour days and Hubby working most weekends? Excuses excuses!
Is your Summer running away with itself?
Do you have a Summer bucket list?