22 November 2011

18 weeks



How far along? 18 weeks, 4 days
Maternity clothes? Nothing new, I'm down to my 1 pair of maternity jeans and leggings.
Stretch marks? None
Sleep: It's really annoying having to wake up at least 2 times in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom.
Best moment this week: I think I felt the baby moving. It was so ticklish.!
Miss Anything? Not really
Movement: Felt it once. So funny!
Food cravings: None this week
Anything making you queasy or sick: Still getting bad headaches. :( 
Have you started to show yet: I think so. Its still not totally obvious though.
Gender: 2 weeks till the next try.
Labor Signs: None
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: When I have my headaches, I'm miserable. But besides that, happy!
Looking forward to: Thanksgiving. Move over baby I need some room for turkey!

1 comment:

  1. Movement! So exciting! Hope you have a great Thanksgiving!

    http://mandycrandell.blogspot.com/
    http://twitter.com/#!/MandyCrandell

    ReplyDelete