2 April 2012

37 weeks


How far along? 37 weeks 4 days. FULL TERM baby!!!!
Maternity clothes? My materinty jeans are even starting to get uncomfortable! Sweat pants and tanks with sweaters are my uniform right about now!
Stretch marks? DONT PANIC! This is what I had to tell myself last week when I found my first stretch mark. Yes, I made it to 37 weeks and then all of a sudden one random stretch mark decides to join the party? UGH!
Sleep: Painful! My pelvis really hurts and then switching over from side to side is a huge mission!
 Best moment this week: The pack&play/bassinet arrived this week and I set it up next to our bed. We are officially ready for this baby! (except that I still have to pack my hospital bag)
Miss Anything? A pain free body!
Movement: All the time, and sometimes its very uncomfortable.
Food cravings: Chocolate and cereal
Anything making you queasy or sick: I've been feeling queasy off and on all week.
Have you started to show yet: Yes.
Gender: ITS A GIRL!!!!!
Labour Signs: Everytime I feel a little pain I find myself hoping for more and for it to turn into a contraction. At this point I really can't wait to meet my little girl.
Belly Button in or out? In, but it has a weird volcano look to it whenever I engage my tummy muscles.  WEIRD!
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy that this pregnancy is almost over!
Looking forward to: I have 3 days left of work until I start maternity leave (yes, leave it to me to work past my full term date!)

9 comments:

  1. I LOVE your blog! I'm 26 weeks expecting our first little girl and I'm so inspired by your photos and DIY projects! :) Can't wait to see pics of your girl, she is going to be gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so close! I am so so excited for you! :) Can't wait for the day that you announce your baby girls arrival!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Get that bag packed! ;)

    http://mandycrandell.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! You look so beautiful! Keep rockin' it mama!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so jealous you get to go on leave soon! I'm 37w3d and still working. I will work until I go into labor. Mostly I'm glad because it is distracting but I wish I could just sit at home and nest for the next 2.5 weeks or so!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on being full term! You look amazing! Wishing you the best of luck with your little one:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Full term and I remember when baby was size of an Avo! LOL!
    I am so excited... Feel like I've been a part of this journey with you - many miles away!
    You are glowing (sore pelvis or not - ouch) :-)
    BIG HUGS!
    PS. Thanks for downloading the app! I would actually LOVE to interview LIVE on radio - would you be keen? Mail me: bailey@baileyschneider.co.za
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. PS- you are tiny and have the cutest little belly!

    ReplyDelete