10 April 2012

38 weeks


How far along? 38 weeks 4 days (I've gotta start posting these earlier)
Maternity clothes? Still fitting into a select FEW stretchy regular clothes.
Stretch marks? EEK! I still have that 1 random small one of my belly, which by week 2 I'm getting used to.
Sleep: The thousands of trips to the bathroom don't help and I'm finding it hard to sleep in after going to bed pretty late most nights.
 Best moment this week: Starting my maternity leave. It is so nice to just be able to relax!
Miss Anything? Being comfortable. There is just no position that can keep me comfortable for very long. I've almost forgotten what a non-pregnant body feels.
Movement: All the time! Its awesome to think of this little person moving around in there, but I'd rather her move around out here since it would be a lot less painful!
Food cravings: None.
Anything making you queasy or sick: I feel queasy at random times, especially after I eat. But nothing too bad.
Have you started to show yet: I feel like this little girl had a BIG growth spurt in the past couple of days. My belly is a lot bigger!
Gender: ITS A GIRL!!!!!
Labour Signs: None, although my doctor did tell me yesterday that I am 1cm dilated. It's a start, right?
Belly Button in or out? Guess its going to stay in all the way. Which makes me think I could possibly have the Grand Canyon of belly buttons.
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Very happy :)
Looking forward to: ANY signs of labour! PLEASE????????

7 comments:

  1. The doc told me I was dilated 1 cm as well!! I know its not much, but it sure makes me happy to know my body is working and starting the process!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the dress :) Loving the updates and following your journey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your dress, love your tummy - you look awesome and I love the new layout of your blog :)
    Much love, Bailey from Vanilla Blonde

    ReplyDelete
  4. u look beautiful with ur big belly! :) love ur blog, I check it nearly every day from far up north in norway! Ive never been to New York and to be honest I dont really know much about it either, so I cant wait for u to get out and about with ur baby to explore and write about it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look soooo cute :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just wanted to say that I have loved following your journey. I had my little girl 3 weeks ago and it was so much fin keeping up with yours! I look forward to keeping up with her once shes here as well! Congrats and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwww, SO CUTE!!!!! This is so exciting! Good luck with your pregnancy!! :D

    ReplyDelete