22 April 2012

40 weeks


How far along? 40 weeks 3 days OVERDUE!!!!
Maternity clothes? I tried to wear my maternity jeans the other day and they were soooo uncomfortable. Thank goodness I won't be needing them for much longer.
Stretch marks? 1 small-ish "okay, I can handle this" one.
Sleep: Not too great, everything hurts!
 Best moment this week: Finally reaching my due date and even though she hasn't arrived yet, I'm excited that the end is very very near.
Miss Anything? Being able to move freely and be comfortable.
Movement: Her movements at this point are very uncomfortable because she is running out of space in there.
Food cravings: I drank an entire gallon of Arazona Iced Tea in 2 days!
Anything making you queasy or sick: The castor oil I took on Thursday night. UGH UGH UGH! I regret it so much and had a stomach ache for ages.
Have you started to show yet: Hard to miss!
Gender: ITS A GIRL!!!!!
Labour Signs: Sore subject! haha. Besides some very strong braxton hicks... nothing! 
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Impatient!
Looking forward to: Meeting my little girl. 

9 comments:

  1. You're in the home stretch - my prediction is that by Friday, baby girl will have made her debut :) Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

    xxx
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I'm predicting by Wednesday night you will have at least started labor if she hasn't already made her debut by then. Good luck this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hang in there, mama! You're almost there!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Still waiting over here too! Hope are hanging in there! I have zero patience!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wondering---is the baby here yet!!!!????!!! can't waitttttt!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Baby is snug and comfy in there... but I can't wait to "meet" her!
    Oh I am SOOOO EXCITED for you 3
    x
    Much love Bailey, from Vanilla Blonde

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have you tried taking Evening Primrose oil? It won't exactly "throw" you into labor but it is suggested by many midwives to help prep for labor & delivery!?
    **I took it with my first daughter & had her within 3 days (very quick & easy labor)... currently 38wks myself, I will definitely be considering it again. Good Luck & Hope everything goes smooth for you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hmmmm does your absence mean baby has arrived??? Hoping so!!

    ReplyDelete