16 April 2012

39 weeks


How far along? 39 weeks 3 days (4 days until due date!)
Maternity clothes? Still fitting into a select FEW stretchy regular clothes.
Stretch marks? Besides my 1 little friend, I'm doing good. I would appreciate it if this baby came about before she gets any bigger!
Sleep: I've managed to sleep in a couple of times this week. Progress!
 Best moment this week: Spending some time with family and enjoying the last few days of just hubby and me!
Miss Anything? COMFORT!
Movement: Still moving around like a champ in there! It's nice to know she is healthy and active, but usually just before bed she wriggles SO MUCH that it is really uncomfortable.
Food cravings: I've loved my drumstick ice-creams this week!
Anything making you queasy or sick: If I eat a big meal. I think my stomach is too squashed to fit in too much.
Have you started to show yet: Hard to miss!
Gender: ITS A GIRL!!!!!
Labour Signs: I've been having a LOT of braxton hicks (i think) in the last couple of days. I visit the doctor today, so hopefully there will be some more dialating going on.
Belly Button in or out? in
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy and so excited for her arrival.
Looking forward to: Seeing little Llambok's face!

3 comments:

  1. almost there! wishing you a speedy delivery!! Can't wait to see the little one!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So close! Wishing you all the best! :)

    http://mandycrandell.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete