4 April 2012

Working


I have exactly 3 days left of work until  my maternity leave starts and although I'm very excited to be able to put my (swollen) feet up for a bit and do some "nesting" before baby comes, it's a little scary to think of my lack of paychecks for the next few months with bills piling up and a ridiculous New York rent to pay. 

For a while now I have been toying with the idea of opening up my own Etsy store and have finally buckled down and come up with some ideas to fill my virtual shelves. 
A few of you had noticed the "Africa onesie" that was hanging up in my nursery and emailed me asking where I had got it. The answer is I made it, but you can get your hands on one once my shop opens along with some other very cute designs. 

I still have some work to do, but I am hoping to get things up and running very soon, so...
WATCH THIS SPACE!

10 comments:

  1. That is such a fantastic idea! I love it! I'm going to order a lot... all my friends are getting pregnant!
    Much love, Bailey from Vanilla Blonde

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am definitely going to get the camera ones! So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMW - this is so exciting! Congrats :) Those onesies are adorable, if I was pregnant I would buy the Africa one in a heartbeat!

    xxx
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Um, I am totally buying some of those onsies when you start to sell them! SO CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Im married to a south African and we have recently found out that we got a second baby on the way. I would love to buy a African onsie once ur shop is open, do u post to Norway is the question?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome Kate. Well done. You're "baby grows" are adorable hehe

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes! Open up a store! These are so great. :)

    http://mandycrandell.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are so adorable, well done girl! Question, where do you buy your blank plain white onsie's? I'm looking at doing a few custom ones myself for pregnant friends (although I have nowhere near the talent you do haha) and just wondering where you buy them. Hoping they come in bulk at a discount!

    Sara

    ReplyDelete